ExploRunner are the runners being trained under the tutelage of Munir Kulavoor a CERTIFIED FITNESS PROFESSIONAL.
Running makes you happier.
Running helps you get fit.
Running strengthens your knees (and your other joints and bones, too).
Running keeps you sharper, even as you age.
Running is the best cardio
Running burn calories
Running uses every part of your body
Running help you keep yourself well hydrated
Running instills discipline
Running requires consistency
Running increases metabolism
Running gives you more energy
Running can increase cartilage production
Running can sharpen hearing
Running can beat migraines
Running regenerates muscles
Running eases anxiety
Running men are least likely to die from cancer
Running increases brainpower
- Certified Marathon Trainer approved by American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Nutrition Foundation Certification with Sport Nutrition Specialization by ACSM
- ACSM Approved Continuous Education Certification in – High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT); Medicine Ball Training (MedBall); Fat Burner; Gluteal Magic; Gait Analysis; Foam Roller and Trigger Point
- Certified in Heartsaver First Aid with CPR & AED approved by American Heart Association for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- 2nd Runner up at Run The Rann 2018 101K in 18:39:06 and 100K in 13:03 hrs at Pune Ultramarathon 2017; 86K at IDBI Federal 12 Hour Stadium Run 2017; 12 hours Mumbai Ultra 2017 (83K) & 2015 (81K) Finisher & Western Ghats Ultra 50K in 06:41 hrs.
- Completed 15 Half Marathons, 15 Full Marathons including World Marathon Major – New York Marathon 2015 and high altitude Ladakh (Full) Marathon 2013 & PB 3:47 at TMM2018.
- Conceived & conducted regular ExploRunner Workshops a series of knowledge sharing sessions to promote running in association with the best Sports Science & Fitness professionals.
- Conducted a Corporate Run cum Workshop for employees of RP Tech India in May 2017.
- Strength training since 2009; Distance running since 2004
- Represented the state of Maharashtra, India at the Republic Day Parade 1996
- National Cadet Corps ‘C’ certificate holder
Private Coach of Employees of Large Corporations like CEAT, INFOSYS, KPMG, Genus Power Infra, Indian Army, Maharashtra Police, Railway Protection Force, Court Officials, CEO/CXO Level Professionals and Trainees Across India and Overseas.